- Egg tempera by Catherine O'Mara
- Woodturning by Brian Markham
- Glass art by by Susan Higgins
- Acrylic painting by Mark Kulas
- Bronze sculpture by Brenda Wainman Goulet
- Photography by Don Spring
- Driftwood sculpture by Jerry Friedman
- Painting by Jeff Miller
- Pottery by Susan Colavecchia
- Visual Art by Peggy Bell
- Pottery by Dan Hill
- Weaving by Marni Martin
- Jewellery by Carol Ann Michaelson
- Watercolour by Brad Wookey
- Pottery by Jessica Brabant
- Jewellery by Danielle Goulet
- Fibre Art by Sandra Pim
- Pottery by Gina Denne
- Wind sculptures by Peter Kourtz
Welcome to Muskoka's Summer Studio Tour!
The ruggedly beautiful landscape of the Canadian Shield has inspired artists for over a century. As Canada celebrates 150 years of Confederation, as well as recognizing the 100th anniversary of painter Tom Thomson’s untimely death, we invite you to explore our “neck of the woods”, and discover how the creative tradition continues.
You’ll find original artworks worthy of becoming your own souvenir of this special year. From nature-inspired pottery, to functional pieces crafted from local wood, to jewellery and paintings in many styles, sizes and media, as well as glass and sculpture. There's a lot a lot to see! And 19 artists to meet.
Artists of the Limberlost is a collective of artists and craftspeople united by our love of the rugged Canadian Shield that we call home. Limberlost Road is close to Algonquin Park in the Huntsville/Lake of Bays area of Muskoka Ontario, and winds through forest, rock and wetlands rich in wildlife and natural beauty. On this 11th year of our Open Studio Weekend, 19 established and emerging artists will exhibit at 7 art studios, all within a few minutes of one another. Join us for a creative adventure.
We welcome visits to our studios at other times. Check individual studio pages on this website for contact information, and call ahead to make arrangements.
Be sure to “Like” our facebook page!